How do I enter my exhibit?
We are pleased to announce that for this years Fair online entry will be available for all 4-H and open/adult indoor exhibits, school exhibits, and open livestock. This is in addition to all 4-H livestock which began and will continue this year with mandatory online entry.
If you would like to enter in person on Saturday July 29th, you can print out one of our entry forms from our electronic Premium Book. Please see our important dates for in person entry times and online entry deadlines.
Dates to Remember
- Online Entry Deadline Midnight July 14th, 2023
- In-Person Entry Day (All Indoor Exhibits and Rabbits/Poultry. All online entries must be dropped off during this time frame as well.)
- Saturday July 29th from 10:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
- Livestock Entry Day (Open Livestock can enter in person on this day)
- Sunday July 30th from 9:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
Important Online Entry Info
County Bred Animal Info: Because of the documentation needed to prove that the animal is county bred, you will not enter the county bred class online. This will be handled by the superintendents for each animal department during weigh-in.
Each exhibitor will get a NEW exhibitor number and you will need to register a new online account each year. Your login information from last year is no longer valid.
2023 Premium Book
Can’t view the Plugin? Here’s the downloadable version.