Garrett County Agriculture Fair
Farm Queen & Court Program
The Garrett County Agriculture Fair, Inc. and the Garrett County Farm Bureau have formed a partnership. The person who is named Garrett County Farm Queen will represent both organizations for the period of their reign.
2023 Farm Queen/Princess Program Deadlines
PRINCESS APPLICATIONS ARE DUE ~ June 10, 2023
PRINCESS INTERVIEWS(In-Person) ~ June 24, 2023
Farm Queen Applications Due ~ July 8, 2023
Dinner & Rehearsal (Mandatory Attendance) ~ July 17, 2023
Farm Queen & Court Information
Applications are now able to be filed out digitally.
Please note though that applications must still be hand signed.
Farm Queen & Court Eligibility
The Garrett County Agriculture Fair, Inc. and the Garrett County Farm Bureau have formed a partnership. The person who is named Garrett County Farm Queen will represent both organizations for the period of their reign. This individual will agree to the following:
Farm Queen and Court Eligibility Guidelines
To be eligible to compete in the Garrett County Farm Queen program and hold the title of Farm Queen or court member; candidates must meet all of the following eligibility requirements at the time of the Farm Queen Program and throughout the period of time that the selected individual(s) hold the title of Farm Queen or Court Member:
- Be a full-time resident of Garrett County
- Be unmarried, with no children (and not expecting a child) at the time of selection as the Farm Queen, or at any point while serving as Farm Queen
- Farm Queen candidate must be at least 16 years of age, but no older than 19 years of age, as of the date of the Farm Queen Program (typically the first Sunday of the Fair)
- Have a verifiable history as an exhibitor at the Garrett County Fair
- The candidate and her family must be activity engaged in an agricultural enterprise within Garrett County.
- The candidate and/or family must be a member of Garrett County Farm Bureau
- Agree to represent the Garrett County Fair & Garrett County Farm Bureau as the Farm Queen exclusively during this individual’s year long reign.
- Agree to represent the Garrett County Farm Bureau at the State Farm Bureau Convention and compete in the Agricultural Ambassador competition held in December.