Are you ready to enter your items into the Garrett County Fair? Well tomorrow is the big day! Entry day for all indoor exhibits is Saturday July 28th, 2018 from 10:00 am until 4:00 pm (Livestock is Sunday July 29th).
What has changed?
- The time has been shortened from previous years so please note that the cutoff is now 4:00 p.m.
Where do I start?
- When you arrive at the fairgrounds please visit the Computer Office located next to the 4-H Building and the new outdoor stage area.
- At the computer office you will register and get your exhibitor number.
- Once you have your exhibitor number you will then go to the appropriate area to enter your exhibits.
- For adult and education exhibits go to the Quonset huts down the hill.
- For 4-H indoor exhibits got to the 4-H building directly next to the computer office.
- Once you are finished, please remember to bring back your completed entry form to the computer office.
We hope to see you all tomorrow and hope you enjoy the 62nd Annual Garrett County Agriculture Fair